Translate

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I wanna be The Sorcerer’s Apprentice


I believe since at a very young age,
kids like us watch a lot of cartoons that indicate
superheros with awesome powers fighting with the bad guys or evil villains,
to safe the world or to protect mankind..


I admit that when I was young,
I watch Power Rangers, Sailor Moon, Powerpuff Girls,

and so on..~~
*shhhh* =p


Why do I wanna be The Sorcerer's Apprentice and What would I do with my new magical powers?



I always imagine or even dream of having powers,
*who doesn't want to have magical power?*
so that is why I wanna be The sorcerer's Apprentice,
so I could master my power and learn so much more,
with my ability of having those powers.




There must a purpose or reason for me to have the powers and be the apprentice,


What I will do with those magical powers..??
hmmm..*thinking*

*not actually thinking-hahaha*

Because I have already all plan out
is good to have plan =)



With my magical powers,
First, master my new magical powers
Second, of course to lend a hand when others needed help,
Third, to take down bad people that are causing troubles to others,
Fourth, the power can come in handy sometimes,
Fifth, I won't take it for granted- because with great power,come with great responsibilities,
human are not prefect,
and can be greedy and possessive..

in the end..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Doing bad things,
hurting other people..




Here are the Synopsis


Dave (JAY BARUCHEL) is just an average college student, or so it appears, until the sorcerer Balthazar Blake (NICOLAS CAGE) recruits him as his reluctant protégé and gives him a crash course in the art and science of magic. As he prepares for a battle against the forces of darkness in modern-day Manhattan, Dave finds it is going to take all of the courage he can muster to survive his training, save the city and get the girl as he becomes THE SORCERER’S APPRENTICE.


1. Would you start throwing fireballs at your ex-girlfriend/boyfriend?
--> Depends, if my ex-boyfriend hurts my feeling so deep and painful
*just kidding..I'm not those type of person..I believe in Karma*wink**

2. Transform your enemies into koala bears or summon monitor lizards to chase after your school discipline teacher?
--> Perhaps! That is not a bad idea *giggle* unless my enemies really get to my
nerve. (don't you agree with me? =p)




~you know you love me~

xoxo

2 comments:

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails