Translate

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

LG Cookie Monster Party-y-y..! (Part 1)


Thanks to Nuffnang,
and friends,
I had a great time at the event..!


Date: 24th July 2010
Time: 6pm to 10pm

Venue: Neutral Club, KL

*cam whoring- my make up for the event*

Although, is kinda a last minute decision,
thanks to my parents to drive me there too..!

^^

*at Neutral Club- my sun glasses to cover my make up.. >.<*

I arrived at Neutral Club a little bit early,
I was shy either..=.='''

because I was a newbie as I saw a lot famous blogger there..



This event is conjunction with the launch of LG Cookie Phones
It's officially launched..!


There I met up with Jackie Loi, Henry aka Baboon, and Cayenne Lim..
Is was so much fun..~~ =)

Henry & Jackie

Me & Cayenne


Meet some new Blogger..! =D


Chloe and Me~


Hooi Nee, Chloe, & me


Hooi Nee & Justin


Nicholas Chay & Hooi Nee



Wern, Cayenne, & Nicole



Chloe, DD & Qiefly


Qiefly, Cayenne, Me & DD



Wilee Tee & Coco



Two pretty Monsters, Tzia & Adele

Bloggers


My Food~ =D


Me and Niki Cheong


Me & Kenny Sia, Our Mc of the night


Bloggers with their camera- wondering why..??



This is why..=D
pretty Nuffies dancing the Wonder Girls- Nobody


-Part 2 of LG Cookie Monster Party coming soon-
Stay tune..!




~you know you love me~

xoxo

2 comments:

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails