Translate

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Movie Date with Amily and Yuki babes.. ♥♥♥

It was on last Friday,
a last minute plan to watch movies..
*yup..! not just ONE MOVIE.. but THREE..~~*


hehe I know is a crazy thing to do,
even my mum said that I will have a panda eyes after the three movies,

I always wanted to go for movie marathon..
Indeed..! have the chance now..!


*evil laugh*

I went to Mid Vally early in the morning,
as in arrived there at 10.15am,

with a surprise,
there were already many people queuing up for movie tickets..


In my heart, I was wondering..
doesn't all this people need to work on the weekday..?

and students should be at school..??

I guess not!
*laugh*


It was a bad idea..!
YES ! A BAD IDEA..
to watch scary movie early in the morning..



haha Amily and me watched the 9 TEMPLES:DEATH GHOST @ 11
.15am,
it was so scary...!!

wth..

I rate it a 8/10 (for the scary-ness)


after that scary movie,
we have a 30minutes break,
and then @ 1.30pm,
is TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE..!!





gggggooooooo team JACOB..! *wink*


it was so awesome..!
the wolfs are so cute and fury..=p


I rate it a 7.5/10


After Twilight,
we meet Yuki at Sushi King for some food,

Yuki couldn't join us for the first two movie because she was having class,

and last but not least,



SEX & THE CITY 2!

*chilling by the pool at Abu Dhabi*

*partyyy at Abu Dhabi*

I was hilarious show and of course is a 18 and above show..

the best part is my babes and me had fun laughing..!

I rate it a 8/10


*the next movies I wanna watch will be
1. Back up Plan
2. Despicable Me
3. Killers (hopefully)





~you know you love me~

xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Despicable Me is awesome!! :D Must watch.

    It's so furry I'm gonna dieeee! <3

    While Killers is abit ... bored :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..! you watch Despicable me already..?? is so awesome..!! yeah..
    and plus.."is this count as a noise" hahah

    ReplyDelete

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails