Translate

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What If I’m a Russian Spy

What if I'm a Russian Spy..???
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.

I think is AWESOME..~~!!!
why..??
.
.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
The reality is I'm a Girl,

being a Russian spy is huge thing,

First of all, I got to look SMOKING HOT..!!
as in DROP DEAD GORGEOUS..!!


*hot*

*sexy*

*drop dead gorgeous*

*smart*

*cause guys normal look hot and handsome to be a spy*

~plastic surgery..??~
*you tell me*



Second of all, being a spy for the Russian,

most probably they would spend a lot money to train me to perfection,


*YES! I can kick some a**, baby*


Thirdly, how can we forget the most important part that
completes the 'Spy' thing,
THE AWESOMENESS and COOLEST WEAPONS and GADGET..!



Now for the Big Game,
Mission to Complete,

Location: The United States of America
Time: 0000 hour
Subject: Get all the scoop of Hollywood Celebrities
Code: S.P.Y


Gadget..?
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
V

Sony bloggie™ camera

As the time arrive,
I'll make my move,
Beautiful, smart, and drop dead gorgeous,
No one will suspect me!


*in action*


I will get all the scoop of Hollywood Celebrities,
*evil laugh*

and the best part is I'll delete the Original copy..!

I, me, myself will only have the Gossip..!
there is no news with does not include the 'juicy gossip'





here is the synopsis of Salt


Angelina Jolie stars in Columbia Pictures’ Salt, a contemporary espionage thriller. Before becoming a CIA officer, Evelyn Salt (Jolie) swore an oath to duty, honor, and country. She will prove loyal to these when a defector accuses her of being a Russian sleeper spy. Salt goes on the run, using all her skills and years of experience as a covert operative to elude capture, protect her husband, and stay one step ahead of her colleagues at the CIA.




~you know you love me~

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I was going to write a post about it too :D ! B/c I also wanna win both the tickets and the camera. Haha :) ! But I don't have anything in my mind being a Russian spy .___. so eventually I gave up .___.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx.. relax urself and then you can have fresh ideas already..=)

    ReplyDelete

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails