Translate

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I love to touch my New LG Cookie 3G

In my whole life,
I mean these 19 years,
I never own a touch screen phone..

I always play with my friends handphone,
and envy,

is so awesome to have a touch screen phone..

Why is touch screen phone is so AWESOME..??
These is why..

.
.
.
.
.
I'm currently using Sony Ericsson K770i,
and is giving me a lot of problem,
especially messaging (SMS)


*the keypad is so hard to press*
*so sorry for my thumbs*


touch screen phone is so cool,
and futuristic..

*I love watching CSI Miami, New York & Las Vegas,

I first saw it was in CSI Miami,
it was so awesomely cool*



I don't need to pressure and force myself to type my message,
or using much force to navigate my phone..



Seriously..? name me one person who don't like touch screen phone,
NOT ME..!
I WANT.. I WANT..


I'm always with my phone and it is important to me,
and of course I would want a phone that make me feel like touching it..


^^
and WiFi..!
DUH.. should I explain more..??
^^


Problem solved..!
because LG is launching the brand new LG Cookie series!
now is even better with the LG Cookie 3G, LG Cookie Plus, and LG Cookie Fresh,
with 5 new colours to boot..!



At a LG Cookie M
onster Party..!!
there will be prizes to win..


for Best Dressed Male & Female,
and 3 Best Pre-event blog post..


*The 100 most creative blog posts will win the bloggers an invitation each to the LG Cookie Monster Party.

YUP..! I'M SO GOING TO THE P-P-PARTY-Y-Y...~~

See you all there..!!
*remember to dressed like a monster,
like my monster..
hahah..

WARNING: ONLY for MONSTERS,
NO HUMANS allowed.

*come join the fun!!*


~you know you love me~

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. woah~~ u r going~!!
    so cool!!
    I also want to go...
    but... I can't T^T
    haiz...
    hope you have a nice day there :D

    ReplyDelete

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails