Translate

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Avril Lavigne Black Star Tour Live In Malaysia




AVRIL LAVIGNE
BLACK STAR TOUR
LIVE IN MALAYSIA


*SCREAM*

Yes,
She's back to held her Black Star Tour this year


Venue: Stadium Merdeka
Date: 18th February 2012


I'M AT THE ROCK ZONE


It was an awesome concert~
My first time going for a concert
LOL



Didn't manage to take alot of Avril's picture



So yeah,
here is some of photo taken on the day
^^


#1 Pimped up for the evening



#2 Matching Gothic makeup, rocking accessories & nail polish
*Avril Lavigne inspired style*


Has been planning this attire since weeks before the concert
Legging is a last minute added in..
A ribbon legging add a little feminine touch to the punk rock style..


Not a fashionista but I tried my best
*wink*




#3 Epic fail to capture my outfit
LOL



#4 Now much better.. Here is it :)
*inspired by Avril Lavigne's style.. Did I pull it off?*



#5 My baby, Valerie & Mua



#6 Ma Girls, Valerie and Freda & Mua
*Matching outfits*




#7 



#8



#9 Presenting Mr. Adrian Ng's before picture..




#10 In the process of transitioning...
*Thanks to Freda's makeup skill*




#11 The punk look of Mr. Adrian Ng..
*now he's one of us LOL* 




#12 Now we can start rockin it out




#13 




#14




#15




#16 Our hand in the dark..




#17 Either the screen is too small or I'm standing too far away
LOL



The concert started at 8.45pm..
Ended almost at 11pm..



#18 Me after the concert tired & can't even stand still
LOL




#19 Bought a lanyard for ma boy as he's a Avril Lavigne fan




#20 Looking a little dead tired but still happy




#21 with the gang..
*YuHan, Adrian, Emmanuel & my bro, Jason*




#22 My younger bro & Mua




#23 Ma boy & Mua
*Thanks for accompanying me to concert*



A.W.E.S.O.M.E    D.A.Y    E.V.E.R




Did you all love going to concerts?



Stay Tune,
Enjoy it..



With much L o V e S,
_xBisousx_


xoxo

~you know you love me~

5 comments:

  1. My lovely honey, it was an awesome outing with you and Adrian too! Miss ya all!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely petite_mom : thanks :) glad u like it :)

    Valerie: baby! yeah miss u too >.< cant wait for our next session :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michiekins: Thanks for the compliment! :) *so happy* LOL Love yours too!

    ReplyDelete

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails