Translate

Friday, February 24, 2012

Hitz Birthday Invasion




HITZ   BIRTHDAY   INVASION

is happening 


THIS    SATURDAY

25th February 2012

@


STADIUM    PUTRA,    BUKIT    JALIL


-Are you ready to party hard this Sat?- 


To celebrate their 15 years of invading our radio
What an awesome way to celebrate it with their fans



I still remember I started to listen to hitz.fm back in my high school years..



Lotz of memory
LOL




See y'all there


Stay Tune,
Enjoy it..



With much L o V e S,
_xBisousx_


xoxo

~you know you love me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails