Translate

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hot Magazine Valentine's Day Private Party ♥

I know is kinda late to post a update on Valentine's day..
It was a pretty hectic week for me, so far..



I don't how how hectic it can be for my final semester,
I hope I still can blog & do what I love..



Alright,
Back to the actual post..
This year is kinda different from other years,
I celebrated my V-Day on 15th Feb rather than 14th Feb..




Is that lame? 
LOL
I actually enter a contest through Hot Magazine in conjunction with Cathay Cineplex @ e-Curve




And,
I GOT IT
I get to invite a person,
I invited ma boy, Adrian..



Thanks to Hot Magazine so muchie



Date: 15th Feb 2012
Time: 7.30pm to 11.30pm
Venue: Platinum Movie Suite



This private party serves
food,
drinks,
games,
& prizes to be won..



Got to watch "This Means War" in Platinum Movie Suite
*swwweeeeettttt*




#1 Doll up for the evening..


#2



#3



#4



#5


#6



#7 I look weird LOL



#8 Saw this cute & gigantic bear



#9 Someone is busy updating his Facebook status LOL



#10



#11



Simply yet nice celebration..
LOL





How's yours?
care to share?
^^



Till Then,

Stay Tune,
Enjoy it..



With much L o V e S
_xBisousx_


xoxo

~you know you love me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails