Translate

Friday, February 17, 2012

Part-t-ty People @ iDarts Hex

Hello dolls,


#1 Day look: simple makeup, dress & ballerina flats
*smile*



All right I have a confession to make..
I SUCKS TREMENDOUSLY IN GIVING PEOPLE SURPRISE
=.=



Last Saturday was Ma Boy's birthday..
With the help of my two babes, Suki & Annie
to help me out..



Sadly,
I almost failed surprising him that night..
We went to Scott Garden @ Old Klang Road..
Movida & Beer Factory was packed,
So we ended up at iDarts Hex..



iDarts Hex was a pretty nice place to hang out,
had a little drink,
play some darts,
music was not too loud..
I just love this types of place..
Fun yet able to socialize
*wink*



Met some new friends..
Nice people they are..



#2

#3 Suki, Tiffy & Adrian


#4 Suki, Adrian, Mua, Tiffy & Annie
*Night look: Dress with ribbon lace legging & heels with a RED lips to be a catchy attention 
*Thanks to Nick for the pictures*



#5 Annie & Mua
*Thanks to Annie for helping out*
*Thanks to Nick for the pictures*


#6 Bisous Mes Cheres
*Thanks to Nick for the pictures*



#7 With the Bday boy
*Thanks to Nick for the pictures*



#8 Epic group picture
*too bad not the whole group as some left earlier*
*Thanks to Nick for the pictures*



#9 Stanley, Suki, Sky, Zach, Mua, Adrian, Nick & Samantha 
*Thanks to Nick for the pictures*



It was an awesome night
I want to relive the night again
*LOL*



Slept at 6.30am,
I shall call it a night
babeh



Ps: Adrian if you're reading this
I hope I gave you a surprise on your birthday
*I sorta bad in giving surprises*




Till then,
Happy TGIF to you..



With much L o V e S,
_xBiosusx_


xoxo

~you know you love me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails