Translate

Friday, June 25, 2010

Outing with ♥

Yesterday,
went outing with Dear,
since more than a week haven't seen him..

hehe..

Had our lunch at Sweet Chat then
went to Mid Valley to collect something..


And headed to the GSC,
to watch
'Knight and Day'

.
.
.
.

.
Starring Tom Cruise & Cameron Diaz



Is a very funny show yet exciting,
with the running, shooting, and the chemistry..


Must watch it..
^^

I rate it 7.5/10


After the movie,
dear wants to go to The Garden,
so we went..

Suddenly, Dear bought me a Domo kun @ Action City!
I was so happy..



Actually, since last year
dear said wanted to buy for me,
but I said 'is okay, we'll buy it next time'

This is like
OMG..!! he remembered..~~!!



We did a lil shopping @ Cotton On, Topshop and Topman


and Thanks to Dear's friend,
that inform us that Topshop is having sales for member..
started at 2pm

Then we chilled @ Starbucks @ The Garden
have a drink and cam-whoring.. =D

with Monster (our new Domo kun)


*me and Monster*

*Starbuck..~!!*

* Chocolate Cream Chips*

* Monster with Starbucks*

* Monster with Starbucks- again*

*me and Monster-again*

*Flippy and Monster first meeting*

*Flippy and Monster Cam-whoring*

*Monster is an additional to our lil family*




~you know you love me~

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting our blog Hullabaloo! we appreciate it :D cute blog you have here!

    ReplyDelete

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails