Translate

Friday, June 4, 2010

A Date With Mister Potato Rice Crisps & Prince of Persia ♥

Last week on 27th May 2010,
Thanks to Nuffnang for the tickets,
and my dear for bring me,




To watch the 'Prince of Persia: The Sand of Time',
had my dinner before the movie
with my dear and his parents at 1 Utama,


at 8.30pm, we rush to Cathay,
we was already late for collecting the tickets,
the road was so jammed up,

so I went down to collect the tickets and Mister Potato Rice Crisps,


Rice Crisps by Mister Potato is new and have four variety,
Original, Hot & Spicy, Sour Cream & Onion and Flame Grilled BBQ,
this new mister potato rice crisps is much more healthier with 20% less fat and are cholesterol and trans fat free,
so girls and guys,
you don't have to feel guilty having it during the movie,


All the four flavor is my favorite..~~!!



from the name we know it's made from RICE..
Malaysian consume rice everyday..
I was think replacing it with really rice for one of my meal..
*how creative is that..??*
*giggle*


but still made it and saw a lot of blogger hang around for the movie to starts,
Spectre, Tallboyz, Jackie Loi, Fourfeetnine too..=p
and many more..

Snack & Screen session
The registration counter where tickets and Rice Crisps is collected
Mua with the yummy Rice Crisps by Mister Potato
Dear with the yummy Rice Crisps and our drink..
Photo session with the lovely Fourfeetnine and gentleman Tim
*sour cream & onion is his favorite too

* I was so excited to see both of them*
The tickets
*thanks Nuffnang and Dear
Dear and me in the cinema cam whoring before the show starts
can't have enough of Rice Crisps by Mister Potato..~~!!



Go and try it
now,
If you haven't do so..



~you know you love me~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails