Translate

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I Wanna Watch Toy Story 3


It's has been years the last time I watch Toy Story 3,
omg..
It really bring back a lot memories of my childhood,

Thanks to Nuffnang,
I have the opportunity to join this entry,
I really wanna win a pair of tix for Toy Story 3..


pls pls pls..=D

there's a lot of adventures that the Toy Story characters have,
love it..!

I wish to see..


Chunk,
It reminds me of the Fantastic 4,


Lots-O-Hugging Bear,
I love Hugging <3>


Peas-In-A-Pod,
too cute not too have it in the show,


Stretch,
love the Octopus..=D


Trixie,
can be best friends with the Dinosaur,



Bookworm,
geek but cute too..


Dolly,
must have for girls that love this show..

last but not least


Mr.Picklepants,
MY FAVOURITE..~~
so cute with the outfits..

Nobody Get Left Behind..~~


~you know you love me~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails