Translate

Monday, May 17, 2010

Exam Is Over~~~!!! Woohoo..~~



Yesterday was my last day of my finals
it was a tough paper though,

but at least I did my very best,
thank God for His guidance too,

Btw...
after my exam it was 12pm,
went to Berjaya Time Square to meet up with dear,

It was an awesome moment,
since I can't see my dear for few weeks because I'm having exam,

so happy to see him..~~!

Went to Mid Vally after that,
for the dCim exhibition..

Aaron was there too..^^v

Dear was having alot of fun with his camera..
but I was too..~~!
I saw Jin and Juzannies Ann

Saw a lot of photographer and their camera

but in the it was a great day,
although I had leg cramp
for few times for both my my legs..
>.<'''

hehe


~you know you love me~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails