Translate

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Simple Joy

Today I just purposely went to college just to submit
my form to drop one subject for the coming semester..

It was cozy morning,
when I was on my way home..

I was waiting for the train @ KL Sentral..
there was a group of people,

Many teachers and students..
some of them are unfortunate ones..
some of them are down-syndrome..

Is a heartache moment to see it
I just feel so sympathy..

but it changes when i can see there are a broad smile on their faces,
they were so excited to get a ride on the train..

* I couldn't get a nice view to take their pic*

it makes me think that to feel joy in our lives actually is not hard at all..
they can find simple joy in everyday..

is because their are easily be content,
so are we,
but in times we get greedy and wanted more..
& that's what makes us sometime feel lonely and sad..
(in our way)

seeing them having fun in the train was a great thing
it really cheer up my day..

^^

so people,
be bless for what you have now,
appreciate what you have,
be content..



~you know you love me~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails