Translate

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Omg..~~


Omg..~~!!
hehe nothing major crisis..
but..

I just change my template for my blog..!!

and it was so tough to do so..
not physically but mentally..

My eyes could just pop out anytime already..
have to redo all the thing including the Nuffnang ads..

But thank God,
I did it..
but I hope is all at the right place..

*praying hard*

LOL..~~

Is pouring out there..
so heavy..

sigh.. have to stick at home..
though will be working today but can't..
cuz mum say so..

SAD!!

hope everything goes smoothly..
and wish my dear have fun at work..
is raining so heavy, hope he will stay dry..
muacks..~

^^



Time to take a short nappy..
haha
since the weather is so nice and cozy..
hug Patrick..
(reminds me when I talk to dear)
*wink


~you know you love me~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails