Translate

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Water Moments

As a blogger,
the tool you needed & the most important to have it is
a CAMERA..!!!

FYI, I don't have my own camera..

how sad is that,
planning to buy one?

Maybe..

have to save up some cash,

Having my own camera will be so awesome,

I can take picture where ever I go,
special moment,
and even my self..*cam whoring*

and now is even better,

UNDER WATER..!!
Since I love swimming so much..


I don't have my water moment yet,
cause I don't have a water-proof camera to capture it,

Last year and few years back,
my family and my cousins love going to beach to play,
and swimming too..


*couldn't go near the water >.<''' *

*at Sunway Logoon- Dry Park*

* at Kuantan beach*


I always feel down when I know I couldn't
capture the moment.
.


But thing would be more different..
and My Water Moments will be possible,
With the new Cyber shot TX5,


this compact cyber shot camera is built to be water, shock,
dust and temperature-proof


I don't have to worry to put my camera on dusty places,
Malaysia is a tropical country,
I don't have worry cooling my camera under the hot sun..~
or even taking picture in a bumpy ride..
and the most best thing is,

I can take picture while I'm in water..
with my bikini on..*wink*


With this camera Cyber shot TX 5,
I can now have My Water Moments anytime..


With features like Intelligent Sweep Panorama,
Handheld Twilight and
Anti-motion blur, TX5 give you the photographic power to shoot in style whenever, wherever you use..


Come on lah,
with all the great and awesome features..

Who doesn't want it..?
I know I want it..!


Cyber shot TX 5



~you know you love me~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails