Translate

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Holiday | Happy Deepavali



The clock hasn't strike 00:00 hour yet,
So I can still wish all my friends and everyone who are celebrating a "HAPPY DEEPAVALI"
And others a "HAPPY HOLIDAY"
Stay safe & enjoy the festive season!

Taken last friday! *random much* ;)


My holiday is spent with simplicity,
Lunchie with ze family at Gotong Jaya,
Just for the fun of going up there,
but failed to go Genting because
it will be super packed and no parking~
LOL


Couldn't resist this!
My fav!
haha!


Taken using Samsung EX2F Smart Camera! *edited*

Saw this Pup at Gotong Jaya! SO CUTE!! <3 font="font">


My new SPIKE! lol



With much L o V e S!
_xBisousx_

xoxo

~you know you love me~



Follow me on 
Twitter: www.twitter.com/SandyRyanG

Instagram: www.instagram.com/sandyryang

Facebook: www.facebook.com/SandyRyanG (Subscribe me!) 

^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails