Translate

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Review | L'oreal Renewal Lash Serum

There's a saying
"Beauty is in the EYES of the beholder"
"You're the apple of my EYES'


Few years back,
When all the makeup, grooming, doll-up started~
I've never thought that our EYES are so important..


When you speaks/talk to someone,
you stare into their eyes..
Is called being polite~
LOL


So yeah,
My simplest make up is just using the eyeliner~
to enhance my petite eyes
&
Never bothered about mascara or my lashes
*I have short and thin lashes*
*die*




I've found something amazing!
L'oreal Renewal Lash Serum !!
*jumping up & down with excitement*
Thanks to OnlyBeauty.com.my !
Is Malaysia's Best Sampling Website that gives you beauty products samples for FREE! NO payment needed!
^^




What is the lash serum can do, you ask?


L'oreal Renewal Lash Serum helps to SUPPLY the ENERGY necessary for lash development.
*Along with Pro-Vitamin B5 and Pro-peptide, the Serum also contains Arginine, one of the main amino acids in keratin, a key component in hair and lashes*
The serum works to PROTECT the lashes

The serum is apply in 2 ways, to the roots of lashes & on the lashes


It is also to LIMIT eyelash loss
The serum contains Madecassoside to act as a stimulant to collagen synthesis, which would help to PROLONG LASH LIFESPAN
Eyelashes are fragile because they are not deeply anchored in the dermis: lash follicles are rooted at the depth of approximately 2mm, unlike hair, which is more deeply rooted in the dermis.



Rubbing my eyes is definitely my bad habit,
I do apply mascara to make my lashes longer~
removing the waterproof mascara has been my worst nightmare!
>.<


Somehow the mascara will have some residue..
so will use a little force to remove it~
thus, one or two lashes will fall off sometimes
*sad*

BEFORE using L'oreal Renewal Lash Serum

AFTER using L'oreal Renewal Lash Serum
: Longer & Stronger


My Judgement!
LOL
Is been two weeks now since the first time I've used,
I can see improvement to my lashes,
NO lashes falling off !!
Is LONGER and STRONGER !!

NO MORE lash loss


You can apply it day or/and night~
Use at night with bare lash
or/and
Use during the day under your mascara



Do visit OnlyBeauty Facebook page
>> OnlyBeauty <<
& Website
for more updates on freebies and product reviews!



With L o V e S,
_xBisousx_

xoxo

~you know you love me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails