Translate

Friday, December 7, 2012

Par Tea Time | Let's Hang Out ♥

Is already the month of December
I think most of us are either
*working
*studying
*having exam
or 
*HOLIDAY!
^^


I'm stressing over assignment and finals
*OMG*
Please help me!!


I wanna relax and go hang out with my friends
and just chillax...!!


So for those of you,
wanna hang out,
and don't know where to go..



Let me recommend you!
Par Tea Time
at Kota Damansara!


Par Tea Time is not the ordinary bubble tea shop!
No No~
Is a new place with more variety to choose from!
^^


They have various type of drinks,
food and dessert too~

My hungry face? LOL


I wish I could try all~
I had my chance trying some of their popular drinks and foods!
*trilled*

Panorama of the area.. I'm sitting in the middle and took from the inside ;) 

Of course they do have Wi-Fi connection ;)


Baby boy is a happy boy~ LOL
2 out of my few choices of drinks at Par Tea!
*Heineken Green Tea & Three QQ Milk Tea*

Par Tea's Strawberry Ice-Cream Waffle !


Par Tea's Fried Chicken Chop

Par Tea's Mixed Fried Platter!


Drooling yet?
^^

I LOOK PALE! & no fair!
Adrian & Mua


Here is their's menu

Sorry if is not clear enough
&

"Like" their Facebook page

Adress:
19-1(G), Jalan PJU 5/10,
Dataran Sunway,
Kota Damansara, 47810
Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

*Is opposite Ochado,
Same lane as Chatime*


Lastly,
Mention my name "SANDY"
you are entitle for 15% discount of whatever you are having!
^^



Till then,
Enjoy it,
Stay tune!

Keep
Calm
&
Have 
ParTea


With much L o V e S,
_xBisousx_

xoxo

~you know you love me~

2 comments:

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails