Translate

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Passion For Fashion 2012





Finally I get to blog about it!
LOL

Got busy and not well lately~
I'm all good now
*wink*


Okay!
Let's begin with thanking Josiah and MHB~
for the invites!


Venue: Rootz 
Date: 15th Nov 2012


Definitely had a tons of fun!
With awesome music and & fashion show~


My partner in crime for the event 
^^
Mizz Mariah Huibrechts



A little selca moment before the party started
LOL


A lot more party people arrive later on~
and more picture is taken~
But I apologize for not taking many picture
:P
busy enjoying myself?
LOL


With Chloe & Wilee

With ze MHB girls

Love this picture taken by Jaz Khai! THANKS! :D

Love the feel of it ;)








Introduces some friends to my babe~
^^
She is enjoying herself with music & fashion show!

DJ Jerryca Misty


DJ Bento

Got to admit the lighting was just Perfecto! :D

Thanks for accompanying me babe!
Hope you enjoyed yourself too!

"What's on you back?"
LOL a random shot! 

Pictures with some awesome people :D



Finally a picture with DJ Smith Agent Smith ;)
I'm not ready for the pic actually LOL

With Don & Zana

Lovely couple~
They are painting the town red! :D
With Leng Yein


With Josiah~
Thanks for the invitation!
^^

This would be my first time attending Passion for Fashion!
^^


With L o V e S,
_xBisousx_

xoxo

~you know you love me~

2 comments:

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails