Translate

Friday, September 17, 2010

We Are Stepping Up In 3D

Just one day before Hari Raya,
which will be the last day of puasa..

I went meet dear in the late mo
rning,
we wanted to watch Step Up 3D,
because we both love dancing a alot..


Before the show,






we had out brunch at Dave Deli..


Step Up 3D was so awesome..~~!!


I enjoyed myself through the movie,
so as dear..



Credit to the amazing dance moves, and awesome songs played in the movie,
it feels like music + dance = life
*IT REALLY IS*
^^



After the show ended,
it makes me think and recapture the moment when I was still in high school,
I had a bunch of friends that we usually dance together,
perform together..


Memories..~ Memories..~
I started to miss dancing a lot,

without any notice,
it has be 2 years,

since the last time I was dancing..


How I wish I'm back to dancing,
I feel like stone now,
not flexible anymore,

=(


No matter you are a dancer or not,
This movie is to die for,
it shows how dance changes a person's life and perspective on life..

I rate this 8.5/10



Ps: thanks dear for a wonderful day..



~you know you love me~

xoxo

2 comments:

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails