Translate

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Are You Moist Enough?

Are you moist enough..??
hmmm..
*thinking*
.
.
.
.
.
.

MUST THINK..~~ ^^


When it comes to moisture,
the first thing that hit our mind is our skin,
because is the most obvious area on our entire body..
*facts: our skin is the largest organ we have.. ^^*

*is really my skin*


Me as a girl have to take care of my skin,
but the fact is everyone should take care too..
because neglecting is not the best way to have moist skin,
I'm sure a lot of people are trying to have a moist and radiant skin..



Our skin have a major role for our health too,
it helps us in another way to remove waste toxic from our body
which is our sweat..


To test our skin whether is dry,
first is to scratch on our skin,
if there shows line on the skin & that indicate that our skin is dry..


But other then having or facing dryness of skin,
we do encounter cracked lips,
on our elbow as well as our heel/foot..
I also facing cracked lips most of the time..


HEY PEOPLE..~~!!
GOOD NEWS..~~!!


Vaseline is on a mission to change that!

The skincare expert brand had launched its Amazing Skin campaign,
which seeks to empower women to love and appreciate their skin,
just for skin..??
NO!
Not just the face but the entire body!



The new body range provides to various type of skin,
with variants like Total Moisture, Healthy White, Intensive Rescue,
and Aloe Cool and Fresh..




Some part of my skin are consider average moist,
hmmm..*think*
Why don't I have much more moisture skin..?
Yup!
I WANT..!


Why such moist skin,
I have the confident to wear clothes that I've longing to wear it,
I have self confident in myself,
& the best part..

I can just do what I like and just enjoy myself,
not to worried about my skin no more!

Feel good and confident..~~!
^^






Hope you guys enjoy it,
Stay tune!



~you know you love me~

xoxo

3 comments:

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails