Translate

Friday, August 27, 2010

Suck All The Way You Want

Don't get me wrong,
and don't think something else..
*although it sound like something else*

*laugh*



It is Movie Screening Of Vampires Suck @ One Utama


Thanks to Nuffnang for the pair of tickets..!
and thanks for my dear for accompany and drove me there..!



Date: 24th August 2010
Venue: One Utama GSC

Time: 9pm


For me,
is a movie for a good laugh,
I mean is a good way to end a stressful and bad day
or even a normal day..

I did laugh my heart out,
I would recommend to my friends that love
to laugh..

The story line is from Twilight, New Moon & Eclipse,
and some scene are change to a funnier way to present it..

I rate it 5/10

some implement of additional ideas..






The Synopsis of Vampires Suck
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
V
A spoof of vampire-themed movies, where teenager Becca finds herself torn between two boys. As she and her friends wrestle with a number of different dramas, everything comes to a head at their prom.


VAMPIRES SUCK (FOX)
Release : 26th August 2010

Directed by : Jason Friedberg, Aaron Seltzer
Written by :
Jason Friedberg (screenplay), Aaron Seltzer(screenplay)
Cast : Matt Lanter, Chris Riggi, Ken Jeong, Jenn Proske
Genre : Comedy
Official URL : www.vampiressuckmovie.com

Here is the trailer of Vampires Suck






Hope you guys enjoy it
stay tune..!
^^

~you know you love me~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails