Translate

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

LG Cookie Monster Party-y-y..! (Part 2)

As it is Part 2,
that means is the continue of Part 1..

^^v
let's the pictures do the talking..^^

.
.
.
.
.
v

Nuffies


Wonder Nuffies


Jolyn & me

Nominees for Best Dressed Male

Spotted Redmummy.. =)

Hooi Nee & Cayenne

Nicole, winner for the best blog post

DD, winner for the best-dressed male

Coco, winner for the best-dressed female

Group Picture..!


Thanks to Nuffnang again..!
I had a wonderful time
meet a lot blogger which are more experienced than me..^^

Ciao



~you know you love me~

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. finally some2 called me a sJackie instead of JACKIELOI full name wtf XP

    ReplyDelete

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails