Translate

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Cray Cray Weekend! ❤

Bonjour!
Finally I got sometime to update my blog

Selca using Samsung Galaxy S4 "Beauty Mode"
No edit needed y'all! ;)


I know today is Tuesday,
but I will still ask this
"How's your weekend been?"


I know I had a cray cray weekend!
But of course it was definitely a fun and crazy yet hectic weekend for me!
And I had the pleasure of having Samsung Galaxy S4 for a week plus~



Had only 8 hours of sleep for the passed 48 hours
LOL
Went for a beauty workshop held at Bangsar!
Avene x Vanity Trove
last Saturday,
I didn't bring any fancy camera.....
*epic failed*



But I was lucky enough to have a Samsung Galaxy S4 with me!
Is slim and light, without burdening my bag..
Using their camera with many different mode to choose from.
*Put the camera in action*

There is Drama, Sound & Shot, Dual Shot, Beauty, Animated, Best Shot, Eraser, Panorama Shot, Multiple Shot and so on~




This is so clear even is a zoom in photo~

Instagram this photo #lunch


Took many more picture too~
Later that night went to Shogun @ Solaris Mont Kiara
to celebrate mommy's birthday and early Father's day celebration~

Instagram this photo~
LOL


less than 4 hours of sleep I got to get up for a another cray cray day!
Sunday was so sunny~
Already feeling the heat as early as 9am!
*woot*

Still can see the object when the background is too bright~


Hanging out with a brunch of funny people~
laugh non stop the whole day!
will it wont be me if there is no picture taken using Samsung Galaxy S4!
LOL

Caught in action *selca* SMILE ;)



Spend the rest of the afternoon and evening @ i-City 



Instant editing when you take a snap shot.



Can't get enough of the beauty mode~ LOL


It is such an experience with Samsung Galaxy S4,
*all photo above is taken with S4 without edit*



But now I'm back with my phone/camera,
is quite difficult for me to get used to my phone/camera again~
Now I feel my phone is small and heavy~
@.@


Is funny,
normally I will use 2 different app to edit or crop the photo before uploading it.
=.= Well, my all time favorite is the beauty mode!
This is why, I don't need to edit and just upload it!
Come on!
Who wouldn't love it!



Happy Tuesday LoVeS





8 comments:

  1. Hehe my weekend wasn't that cray but it was well spend with my family (: Have a good day, Sandy! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hun!
      well, that's good to hear you have a great family day ;)
      have am awesome day to you too babe~ :D

      Delete
  2. S4 front camera so nice! So good lorrr :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah babe~ is so clear and is not blur :)
      Good for selfie :)

      Delete
  3. lol. good thing is to get to try the new phone. bad thing is that u have to return right after u get used to it! >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol that's right~
      but I'm glad that I got the experience it ;)

      Delete

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails