Translate

Monday, June 3, 2013

Brown-tastic

Hey ya'll,
how's your weekend been?




Just realize that brown is actually the most common color I used for my eye makeup, eyebrows and my hair!
I love my brown hair color to bits!
*Is not that I hate my natural black hair but I've always prefer brown hair color*

My fav eye makeup - Urban Decay Naked 2 

My brownish hair! :D

The most recent eye makeup that I've taken was during Mother's Day
Dolled up for the occasion.


I always prefer brown color because is not boring and it all-season-type-of-color that can be use during the day to night.
And I think brown color suits the Asian skin color well.
^^



Guess what?!
I have a good news to all those are having problem thinking which phone to buy and ESPECIALLY what COLOR to get!


This might help you!



Samsung Galaxy Note 2 in AMBER BROWN!
Why brown?
Well, color can shows or can tell your personality too~
Like the color brown?


Don't believe me?
Color BROWN means you are down-to-earth, honest and wholesome, practical, approachable, friendly, stable, structured, supportive, comforting, reliable, protective, strength, sensual, sensitive, warm, reassured, sincere and dependable.


To summarize~
Personality of color brown represent:
Stability
Structured
Security
Natural & Wholesome








Like the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 that comes in BROWN color
--> Stability with Quad core processor and 1.6GHz CPU speed.
--> Structured with HD super amoled, 5.5" screen and the S Pen available to make easier for you to drop down your creative ideas and many more.
--> Android 4.1 (Jellybean)
--> With a natural color and wholesome of goodness!




The color brown is just nice because is not entirely too dark or towards black, thus is not a too striking color.
Can I have one?
*day dreaming mood on*
LOL



Well,
knowing there is a new Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Amber Brown
definitely excites me!
*How can you not be?*



Hope this news will excites you too!
and remove your Monday blues away~



Till then,
Stay tune,



4 comments:

  1. Love brown color! Cos it looks like chocolate! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! What brown color did you use on your hair? I have pretty dark hair and am thinking of going a little lighter for the summer :) Also, I would really like for you to check out my blog that I recently started and to let me know what you think/ to follow it if you like it <3 Keep up the great post!

    nicoleparissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hun, thanks! ;)
      Yeah, I always go with something copper brown or orange-ish brown. Well, I do my own D.I.Y hair dye. If you want, can always have some highlights, it give you the volume look. :)

      Cheers!

      Delete

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails