Translate

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Avėne x Vanity Trove

Okay,
Sorry for the late updates,
not feeling well lately
and the haze is not helping either..
Thank God, it has been raining lately, I can open my door and window a little,
but still there is still haze around,
so wear your face mask when needed..
Health comes first
^-^

Mask On yo! :P


Thanks to my babe, Rachel @ Yeeing,
I got to attend this beauty workshop held by Avene x Vanity Trove..
at Cafe Barbera, Bangsar~
Got my makeup on to a beauty workshop~
LOL
because I'll be out the whole day~
*Continue from previous post - Cray Cray Weekend*
^-^

My ootd?
Using Samsung S4~


Avene is definitely not a unknown brand to me,
heard of it, and yet haven't try or know more about their products and their company background.



Avene is a small town in France,
that have natural spring water which discover later that it can help people and patient with skin conditions.
What got my attention was France!
LOL
Always love Paris!



After introducing the Avene and their products,
we had the privilege to have "hand on" experience..
I just had part of my makeup remove..


washing off my makeup LOL

Avene Spring water, definitely is refreshing even with makeup,
Also used to set your makeup!

Mizz Wilee Tee! ;)
Mask - Avene Spring Water
*Trying out the Dual-Shot by Samsung S4* 

With Yeeing, & Angeline ;)


Thank you!
Avene & Vanity Trove for the lovely goodies!



Till then,
Stay tune..




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails