Translate

Friday, September 24, 2010

Holiday Mood Is So On..

-Day 2-

The second day is the most nicest day,

the whole 24 hours is there to spent it..

We sleep as much we can,
but I woke up at 8.30am,
don't know why I couldn't sleep longer,
=p

We had a simple breakfast,
as usual,
is a relaxing trip

so we do delay some times,
haha


Then we headed to the East Coast Mall,

for our lunch,
I remember the last time I went there,
it wasn't fully occupied..
but it is..

Sushi King for Lunch..!

wee...~~ hehe
it cost us RM
160.. @.@
WOOT..!























btw,
I was kinda fell sick,
I have flu,
>.<>
I needed some rest,
but later on all of us when to the beach and chillax..

All in one

Taken by dear.. =D


Time do flies..
and I wish it could slow down a little..

Next, Dinner time!
We are back @ Alor Akar Seafood Restaurant
(you can get the info here)











tonight,
we spend the night chilling out in the room,
watching television,
and just relax..

^^

-Day 3-

The trip ends on day 3,
we try to get enough rest therefore we
woke up
around 9am,
packed and had our lil breakfast..=p


After checked out,
we went back to the Mega Mall,
for our lunch @ Pizza Hut!

It has been sometimes that I have not eat Pizza..
^^


YUP!
we bought some cuttle fish(sotong), and more cuttle fish..=p
^^
I don't know what the rest called..
@.@



Enjoy people..!
Stay Tune..!



~you know you love me~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails