Translate

Thursday, May 22, 2014

id Esthetic Beauty House | Berjaya Time Square

Hey L o V e S!
How's your week been?
Well, I'm finally done with my college life~
I've submitted my dissertation which is my final year project.
Taking my time off now, after 3 intense weeks of rushing assignment and dissertation. 
Thank God for everything~


Now onwards, will update my blog more often,
hope to share more of my interesting story and experiences..
As you can read my title,
I have something to share to you,
I guess some of you might have heard about id Esthetic Beauty House before, and some of you might not have and this would be your first time too~


id Esthetic Beauty House is a micro-surgery beauty salon,
Now they are opening soon at a new location which is at Berjaya Time Square!
Before this, they are located at Puchong, with more and more customer, and also to provide a much more convenience yet a friendly environment setting, Berjaya Time Square will be the place~
Most people will know where is it and is more convenience for their customers~ 
Now their setting is much more comfortable and cozy..







What is filler?
Fillers are products such as collagen, hyaluronic acid, calsium hydroxyl apatite that rejuvenate facial skin by reducing or eliminating wrinkles, raising scar depression and replacing soft-tissue volume loss through injections.


This is temporary to long-lasting solution control through few tiny facial injections on the targeted area. They do provide service such as breast injection, placenta injection, chin filler, apple cheek, V-shape face, nose filler and so on.



This is able to help anyone, that might need a little adjustment, rather than major cosmetic surgery that cost a bomb. This would not leave any major scar as well. The Doctor which is Ray Eng, definitely trust-able as he has gone through training in Thailand, Korea & China..












Now their are at Berjaya Time Square!
Official opening on 25th May 2014!

Address:
Level 6~
06-12, 6th floor Berjaya Time Square,
No 1, Jalan Imbi,
55100, Kuala Lumpur


Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/idestheticbeautyhouse 

Tel No: 03 2141 0608
WeChat ID: idAesthetic 
Email: idestheticbeauty@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. As know that Ray Eng is not a qualified doctor!. Are u sure he is qualified?

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I know if he is a qualified doctor or not? I am considering his service but very scared that he might not be a qualified and licensed surgeon.. Please let me know can??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help.
    หน้า เรียว

    ReplyDelete

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails