Translate

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Bits and Pieces

Bonjour L o V e S!
Back on track with my baby here~
It felt like I took a short break from everything and to figure thing out with spending some quality time with loved ones and friends
#Bliss


Is almost a month time I'm done with my studies,
took a little break from everything, but I can never say no to attend events and blogging because I love it!
Little recap on my last blogpost here --> Read it Feel it 


I can't believe I'm gonna update everything right here!
LOL
I promise I will keep it brief *wink*
Is definitely a short with no long crazy explanation or story~
^-^
Probably just a simple one will do?


First time trying out - Late lunch date with Joanna at Monkey Garage @ Bangsar



Went back to Monkey Garage to try out their popular dish, Laksa Johor after a week plus, but this time, beside Joanna, Yuki, Calista and Oliver :D
So far, taste while was just okay..

Hate the scar on my thigh :(
Any recommendation of medicine or cream to make it disappear?

Lunch date with girlfriend, Carmen :)

I'm glad to manage to hangout with friends which I don't get to meet often there are more pictures of other "hangout" with my friends~
Wanna meet up with all my girlfriends and boyfriend!
Wait for me!
^-^
Definitely feels good because I don't normally do that because of busy and because I live kinda far from KL area..
#EpicFail 
*Smirk*


Follow my instagram more instant update 
*wink*
instagram id: @sandyryang


Always bring my best companion out with me wherever I go! :D #myNXmini

Went to Penang on Saturday morning,
It was a long and slow journey.. I don't know what is the driver doing LOL


Annoying my baby niece while she is watching her tv show~ 
Sunday grocery shopping! :)

Casual sunday: Lunch with sis and baby niece~


With so much on my mind now,
need to get my CV done and need to apply for a job..
meanwhile waiting for my result.. I'm taking a little break~
Back to reality soon~




Can't wait for this coming weekend!
Looking forward for it so much!
For ticket purchase and details here:  http://bit.ly/samandkurtkl
See you guys & girls there!


Will have more updates on this~
so stay tune..
till then..


Follow me on:
 Facebook
Twitter
 Instagram 
Blog
Imotiv






Have a great week ahead!




No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails