Translate

Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy National Day To All Malaysians !!




Happy National Day to all Malaysians!!


This is the day that we celebrate our independent day,
Happy Birthday to Malaysia~
55 years ago which our first Prime Minister, 
Tunku Abdul Rahman stood at Stadium Merdeka
declared our Independent Day
on 31st August 1957!
  


How did you spend your Merdeka day/Holiday?



Happy holiday y'all
^^



Today,
I've spend my holiday with my family
just having some family quality time @ The Curve
because is near and not congested like KL.. 


Did a little shopping but fail to buy a dress/top *whatsoever* that I needed for this Saturday!
*Finger cross*
Tomorrow will be a better lucky day!
LOL 


My OutFitOfTheDay~
#OOTD


With much L o V e S,
_xBisousx_

xoxo

~you know you love me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails