Translate

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Movie | The Watch



Whenever I see there is Ben Stiller in a movie,
the word 'COMEDY' will totally comes to my mind..
Comedy genre movie is totally my type of movie,
who doesn't love to laugh?



When I saw the trailer of 'The Watch', I was looking forward therefore I have to thanks FOX Malaysia & MHB,
which Sarah & me manage to watch the media preview screening.



The Watch is directed by Akiva Schaffer
& starred by Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, Jonah Hill, Richard Ayoade..
Genre: Comedy, Sci-Fi



Plot outline: 
Four everyday suburban guys come together to form a neighborhood watch group, but only as an excuse to escape their humdrum lives one night a week. But they accidentally discover that their own town has become overrun with aliens posing as ordinary suburbanites, they have no choice but to save their neighborhood -- and the world -- from total extermination. 



The Watch is rated 18 & above!






Is more like alien invasion to kill all humankind & move on!
LOL
I'm just kidding~


Found a ball-like-gun which function differently

Place where they gather and hangout

They killed an alien? Swwweeeeet!

Having fun with the alien? Photo session with the 'dead' alien

Opps! Not dead but a passed out alien has woke from it's sleep~

Planning in the middle of a store?

Green blood gushing out~! Ewww...~


Is definitely a hilarious sci-fi movie~
I had a good laugh watching this movie~






Photo by FOX Malaysia


The Watch opens in Malaysia cinemas on 30th August 2012



Have a great weekend!


With much L o V e S,
_xBisousx_


xoxo

~you know you love me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails