Translate

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Lil Getaway | Kuantan

Bonjour!

Selamat Hari Raya!


Today is the 3rd day of Hari Raya~
Hope everyone is enjoying the festive mood..
I'm sure all my muslim friends are having tons of fun & joy as family and friends are gather together to celebrate Hari Raya..



As for me,
I spend my holiday at Kuantan with my family~
A lil getaway to the beach..

Got my shades on! Too sunny~ XD



Nothing much to update as it is just about the Beach, Sand & maybe Me?
*LOL*


The Not-So-Sunny-But-Windy-Beach in the evening~


Too windy~ my hair got rape by the wind!
LOL


 Got my shawl with me~ Got a lil chill 
^^

People are enjoying the Beach, Sand & Swimming~



Just a simply relaxing & lazy holiday,
How did you spend your holiday?
^^





Signing off for now,
Tomorrow is time to be back to KL..


Good Night!


With much L o V e S,
_xBisousx_


xoxo

~you know you love me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails