Translate

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

ELEVATE


ELEVATE


- ELEVATE -
With the beautiful DJ Hiloco and DJ Patricia K!
Performance by Psycusix
And ECX (Elecoldxhotz)!

DJ Patricia K

DJ Hiloco from Japan! 

Psycusix


ECX doing their thang! Awesome performance~! *clap clap*


Oppa Gangnam Style~! 


It has been sometimes, I heard about ELEVATE,
but this time I got to experience it!
Thanks to Don,
I got the invites to
ELEVATE!

Don & Mua


And this time,
ELEVATE invade MALACCA last Saturday!
It was held at the Melaka International Trade Centre (MITC)!



Indeed, is my first time
traveling out of KL
for a PARTY!
*now you know how awesome it is*
^^


It was an exclusive event because not everyone can bring in cameras, and have front row table~
BUT we do!
^^


It was a great night partying,
mingle around,
party with friends~
Where is my P-p-party people at?


Joey G & Patricia K

Ryan, Rachael, Jocelyn & mua  



DJ Hiloco & Don

DJ Hiloco & Mua


DJ Hiloco with Adrian

Samantha & Mua

Beautiful Zana & Adrian
Group shot~

The lovely couple Ryan & Rachael 

Joey G & Mua *I dont care if my hair failed on me* LOL

Adrian & Don

Kelvin & Mua

Rachael & Mua

Mandy & Mua

Him & Mua :)

Mua, Adrian & Samuel 

Jocelyn & Mua

Adrian, Rachael, Ryan & mua

Love the lighting on the floor!

Look who I bumped into! @Cashtellow!
Playing with the fish eyes lens!
Photo credit to Nelson






ECX!

Last picture of the night~ LOL


Yours truly * OOTN * with my VIP pass! ^^



Definitely
FEEL THE DIFFERENT
Looking forward for MORE!


Photographs thanks to Adrian & Samuel (Seraphsam.com)



Have a great Tuesday~


With much L o V e S!
_xBisousx_


xoxo

~you know you love me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails