Translate

Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Year With A Big Bang

It's 2012
HAPPY NEW YEAR
L o V e S


I'm gonna update few things at once in a post,
with some pictures
#LOL



-Christmas Day-


Have two parties to attend
#woot
I had my own little Christmas gathering with my families & relatives..
It has been a while since we all gathered together
#HappyMemories



Meet some of cousins, nephew, niece & more kids to play with..
#Cuties
When over to Kepong to meet up with Adrian,
#MissedTheParty #Kinda



#1 picture with Stanley Lim
-He's so cute & adorable-


 
 #2 Presents I got for Christmas + Birthday
-Is the thoughts that counts-



#3 When for a day trip to the Historical state
-Malacca-
*My dead tired look*




It was awesome trip,
it has been a while since I've been there the last time,
never gets tired of Jonker Street,
 Where food & beverages, shopping, arts & craft  
all at one place



Thanks God it was a nice & windy day,
not sunny & warm..





-NYE @ Ma Birthday-

It's time to party like is 2012
I'm not so into celebrating birthday much of a person but with awesome friends around it's AWESOME MOSOME



#LOL
Did my lil early birthday celebration with my Dec babes
on my previous post ---> HERE



  
#4 Outfit of the day 
LOL

 

 
#5 Drinking session at Museum @ The Strand, Kota Damansara
 


  
#6 I look like a drunken biatch blur girl
WOOT



  
#7 Party people




  #8 Fireworks 







-Weekend Getaway-


Went to Swiss Garden Resort & Spa
on the weekend
~7.01.2012 - 8.01.2012~

  
#9 Swiss Garden, Kuantan


 
  
#10 The Pool

 

  
#11

 

  
#12

 

  
#13





-Back to College-

 
#14


Return back to college,
My last semester for my Diploma,
Which is not what I'm looking forward too..
Still have not decided yet whether to continue my degree,
Don't feel like studying anymore..
#SIGH
Not motivated to study..
Wanted to work and earn some bucks
So yeah,
Still thinking about it..
-Hopefully I get to make up my mind before my semester end-
 #15
Have a great day L o V e S
With much L o V e S,  
_xBisousx_           
 xoxo                 
~you know you love me~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails