Translate

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year -Gong Xi Fa Chai-

Oui Mes Amours,
#LOL what's up with my always-french-opening-in-every-blogpost thingy...



Maybe I still have not think of anything to start with...
I don't want to bored you all.. 
#ForgiveMua



CNY
(Chinese New Year)
is just one more day to go..~


Time really flies with full speed,
It just feels like Christmas is just last week..
#Don't you agree with me? 
^^


Just done with my little reunion dinner~
Yeah, 
My family did it one day before the actual reunion dinner..



Most of us are free on Saturday,
therefore we can rest on Sunday..



#Simple Reunion Dinner @ Home



#Rebecca & Mua







Happy Chinese New Year to all my friends who are celebrating..
To my friends who are not celebrating, join in the fun too..
Happy Holidays..
From Mua, Lil Patrick & my Petite glass of Wine



Party Hard, Party Safe..
Gong Xi Fa Chai





With much L o V e S,
_xBisousx_


xoxo

~you know you love me~



No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails