Translate

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Absolut Vodka Tower Launch at Ecoba, PJ Trade Centre

Hey Mes Amours
Mama is back for more !


#LOL
I'm so excited by just thinking about Tuesday event,
ABSOLUT TOWER LAUNCH
Yes !
Now is available
WOOT
#SoundsGood?


#1 The Stage
#iPhonePhoto


Time: 7pm to 10pm
Date: 17th January 2012
Venue: Ecoba @ PJ Trade Centre

Thanks to Don for the invitation !



#2 Doll up for the event
#Wink
#iPhonePhoto


I thought I will be late for it because the registration starts at 6.30pm,
Reached Ecoba almost 7pm,
I was feeling a little bit nervous,
because I've not attend much events lately..
#LOL



Lucky, I can bring 3 guests with me !
Brought Adrian & my babe, Carmen along


#3 Got this band before we enter Ecoba
#CoolHuh?
#iPhonePhoto



Capture a lil photo while waiting for other blogger friends to arrive..

#4

#5


#6 My babe, Valerie is here with her look-a-like girlfriend, Li Yin !
#Hehe
I thought they were sisters at first
#LOL



As the event started..
All invited bloggers had their hand on to mix their own Absolute Tower !


#7 Michael get to be first blogger to mix his own Absolut Tower
#YouGoMan


#8 Next blogger was Valerie, third is Mua ;)
#Excited



 #9 Ariel got her turn 



Pictures with our towers...

#10

#11

#12 Li Yin, Valerie, Mua, Ariel, & Carmen
Valerie's Tower - Vodka + Orange + Cranberry + Lime (Tropical Flavor)
Ariel's Tower - Vodka + Lime (Sourish Flavor)
My Tower -  Vodka + Lime + Cranberry (Sweety sourish Flavor)



#13 Three tower to ourselves in one table
#DrinkLikeABoss
#iPhonePhoto




Prizes to be won during the game session~
#PuzzleMe


#14 With my complete puzzle -ABSOLUT-
#Photo Credit to Nelson



#15 Valerie with her puzzle 
#NicelyDone



One more thing that made me nervous,
when I got to know that Michelle Ooi a.k.a Michiekins herself is attending the event !
@.@


I was like "OMG I got to meet her in person.. FINALLY"
#LOL


Is a pleasure meeting her,
she's very sweet & she recognized me
#woot


Love reading her blog
- KINS -


#16 Brigette, Michelle, Jasiminne & Mua
<3




#17 Girls with our cheers



#18 Chit chat & time to mingle
#LOL

 #19 Ariel & Mua



#20 My prize is inside this red packet



#21 I won a tower?!



Unfortunately, there has been a mix up with the prizes..
so yeah,
the actual prize was I can come back to Ecoba for a tower for free~


However, I got to have another option of prize..
I got myself a mixer set in a bag from Absolut

#22 The mixer set in a bag
#iPhonePicture



#23 Credit to Ariel




#24 Guess what?
Josiah Mizukami (actor, host, model) joined us later on..
Ariel, Don, Josiah, Mua, Valerie, Li Yin, Freda (friend of Valerie)



#25


#26


#27 Thorn among the roses
Li Yin. Valerie, Don, Ariel & Mua


#28 Beautiful Zana from Miss Malaysia Universe
#alwayspretty


#29 Nelson & Mua
#IsBeenALongTimeSinceWeMet
-good to see you-



#30 Nelson & Girls



#31

#32



#33 My drunken tipsy face 
#LOL
I'm still good to go for second round~




#34 Went to OverTime @ Sunway Giza with Valerie, Adrian, Li Yin, Freda & few more friends




I'm glad I got invited because is has been a good exposure, meet new people, socialize skills can be polished, learnt new things..
#LOL
I love it


My experience with Absolut has been awesome to the max~
Sounds good?
Go get yourself a tower,
get some friends during this festive season
Chinese New Year


PS: always remember~
I'M IN CONTROL
BE IN CONTROL
IF YOU DRINK, DON'T DRIVE


#Smile



Happy Chinese New Year to all my fellow friends who are celebrating,
Happy holiday to all non-Chinese friends..



Have a great weekends




With much L o V e S,                                            
_xBisousx_    
        
xoxo      
~you know you love me~

2 comments:

  1. Those Absolut Vodka drink "towers" are amazing... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! :) first liquor that have tower :D

    ReplyDelete

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails