Translate

Thursday, December 22, 2011

When Hyperness Meets Sarcasm

Hey ya'll

Giving some L o V e S to all of you


Christmas is in another 3 more days
Are you ready for the awesome festive?
My festive excitement kicks on 20th December



After all,
is a holiday season,
I'm done with my finalz,
& is time to chillax a little
with my babes and dude



I'm very happy that I have awesome people to share the month of December with me,
because my babe Mariah, WenNi, & Kok Hong shares the joy with me
#Happy&Touched



So this year,
I got this awesome mosome idea,
where all the December babies & babes,
have an gathering before we all are busy with this month
#LOL


So Yeah~
Bla Bla Bla
^^



Met up with Mizz E (Evelyn) & went to Pavilion with her
to find Mizz V (Vanesan) which is already waiting for us
#MalaysianTiming


#Mua, Mizz V, & Mizz E



#My presie from Mizz V
#lovin' it



#Mizz W (WenNi) join us later on
#Don't she look sexylicious *wink*




#More camwhore session while waiting for Mizz M (Mariah)
#WooT








#CuTe Mizz E



#A Lil Vain picture of Mua







#Mua & My Lil Hush Puppy
#LOL
#Thanks to Mizz E's idea
^^



#3 Beautiful ladies with Mua



#Alright here is another one
#LOL #Vain #Waiting
^^



#RandomShot



#Mizz M is HERE
^^



#Reflection #ChristmasDeco #Pavilion



#Movie with babes
I guess you all already know what show we watched
#LOL


Yup,
"Alvin and The Chipmunks 3"
#They are on the holiday mood too
#wee~



#My Fabulousity & Sexylicious babe






#My dude is here
He's a Dec baby too
#LOL
*It's been awhile I saw him*



#Lil Pup & Mua
#Did you notice something is different about me?



YUP
I'm wearing another dress
#is my birthday present from my Mizz M
#LovingIt

*Sorry Mizz E, can't wait any longer*
#LOL



#My Dec babies babe
#Always fabulous & pretty



#The thorn among the roses
#Lucky man
#WooT



#Mizz M



#One Love



#Let's Unite for World Peace


Yeah,
How I wish time could just freeze on Monday
I'm deeply thank God for everything



It was an awesome mosome day with people I love
#HappiestGirl



When I reached,
feeling tired, happy, a lil sad,
but after all,
I'M SATISFIED



I didn't know that present can have a secret hidding
I found another present within my present...

MIZZ E, YOU ARE AWESOME BABE
*Meow*



I'm still smilling whenever I flash back

Thank you all so muchie
20th Dec 2011 is the highlight throughout all the awesome mosome time we had
*wink*



Having you all in my life is been a blessing,
I've learn and grow with you all..
You guys ROCKS
♥♥♥

#Huggies



PS: Alvin and The Chipmunks 3 is H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S
They are CUTE,
SING AWESOMELY,
DANCE AWESOMELY



Go watch it
Enjoy this festive season with your love ones



It been a blessing..
I'll cherish all the triumphs,
I'll learn from my missteps..



Enjoy peeps during this holiday season
^^



xoxo
_xBisousx_


~you know you love me~


1 comment:

  1. walao ~ ~ ~ nice leehhh !!! <3
    you're welcome !!!
    but i thought i wrote "PLEASE! DO NOT OPEN TILL CHRISTMAS" ???
    ish ish ish ~
    anyway, hope you like it ! ^_^v

    ReplyDelete

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails