Translate

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1

Hey Mes Amours,


Last week is THE WEEK for
TWILIGHT SAGA fans
#which includes ME/MUA/I


I have been waiting for this moment for so so so long,
Firstly, is because I don't want to read the book,
I just love the suspend and curiosity when I'm watching the movie


Secondly, I'm waiting for the most awesome part,
Edward and Bella's wedding
#IsToDieFor



LOL
If you're a female,
you'll understand why
^^


I went to watch it with my girlfriend, Carmen
on the day itself,
24.11.2011
in cinema


I just couldn't sit still because of the suspend & the excitement
oh well,
I just describe my feelings with words



#Opening of the movie with this awesome-body Jacob Black
^^


#Bella preparing for her wedding with the help of Alice & Rose Cullen


#Walking down the aisle


#Edward waiting for his beautiful bride, Bella


#You may kiss the bride


#Madly in love with Bella's wedding dress
#photo credit to Galaxieblog


#Their honeymoon at Rio de Janeiro





It only take few months for a baby Vampire-Human to be born
WOOT
Towards Bella's labour pain kicks in,
I just couldn't watch it because is so so hurtful,
the baby is particularly killing Bella from inside out


LOL
No more being movie spoiler for those haven't watch it,
Is a nice show,
To all Twilight Saga fans
MUST GO WATCH IT
^^


Wow,
without realizing tomorrow is Friday already,
Time flies,
Enjoy all the moment you have
#wink


Pray for me
Having finalz next two weeks
#FingerCross


Have a great remaining weekdays






xoxo
_xBisousx_



~you know you love me~

1 comment:

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails