Translate

Thursday, December 8, 2011

New Year's Eve

Hey Hey,
Bonjour mes amour


Today was my first day on my final exam
~.~
Moral Studies
#SoLame
I know~
hahaha


On Tuesday ( 6.12.2011)
Thanks to HOT MAGAZINE
My brother and me won tickets for

NEW YEAR'S EVE
premiere



At e@Curve,
Cathay Cineleisure





New Year's Eve is a sequel of Valentine's Day
#if you guys remember
^^


It is a all star movie
featuring many many well known actors/actress/singers



-Ashton Kutcher-
-Robert De Niro-
-Katherine Heigl-
-Josh Duhamel-
-Carla Gugino-
-Zac Efron-
-Abigial Breslin-
-Jessica Biel-
-Sofia Vergara-
-Lea Michele-
-Michelle Pfeiffer-
-Sarah Jessica Parker-
-Jake T. Austin-
-Ludacris-
-Bon Jovi-
-Ryan Seacrest-
-Russell Peters-
&
many more.......


I, personally suggest you all go watch this movie
because it is meaningful yet hilarious


Again, I will say this
"I wont be a movie spoiler"
hahaha


So guys, don't say this is a "chic flick" movie
because IT IS SO NOT


I really enjoyed myself and in the cinema everyone had their LMAO
but for me is a LMFAO time
#LOL


Is on cinema today
so,
Get up from the seat and go go go


^^

#the New Year's Eve movie tickets
^^


#A little more for ya'll
^^


#Tall Christmas tree right in front of e@Curve



Christmas is around the corner ya'll
Have you all prepared for the special holiday of the month?


This month is the most exciting month for me,
as is it my final exam month
#HUHU


Is the "WHOLE MONTH" holiday time~
where you can see all the school kids everywhere you look~
#EVERYWHERE


This is the month where family & friends gathers
to have Christmas party..
#EXCITING


Last but not least,
MY BIRTHDAY
~^.^~
and also all the Dec babies




Have a great remaining weekdays




xoxo
_xBiosousx_


~you know you love me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails