Translate

Friday, May 27, 2011

Green Is The Color Of The Day

Hello Loves,
how are your weekdays?

TGI Friday!

WooHoo!
is weekend already,
but still got something to do..~


Today was a normal,
like any other Friday,
my babe, Wen NI suggested to have Mc Donald for lunch..


So we had Mc Donald for lunch!
all of us bought the lunch set to get the glass of the week
LIME COCA COLA CAN GLASS!



So far,
I got only three glasses because I have only like those!
so yeah,
here is it..~




But what made my day,
other than seeing my babes,
hanging out with my friends,
having funny lecturer,
laughing my a** off in class~
.
.
.
is this!
.
.
.
v


ORGAN DONATION!



I've been talking about this with my friend sometimes ago..
At last!
They are here!
at my college~
a small roadshow- something like that~


I straight away took the brochures and the form!
they have me a pin!
so NICE~


Wen Ni babe and me fill up the form and handed in!





Peace out!


Enjoy people!
Stay Tune!



xoxo

~you know you love me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails