Translate

Friday, May 20, 2011

Continueous~

Hello~!

How are you?

What have you been doing lately?


I'm back and trying to be active in blogging~



updating my working life for ya'll



This is my first time blogging about my working life~
the last time I was working was during the
HomeDec 2011 @ KL Convention Centre
for Coolbatts




It was my first time working for exhibition,
it was a good experience for me,
learning new things,
meeting new friends,
seeing new people..
* =.=''' as if normal I cant meet new people.. WTH*





Standing the whole day,
really a "treatment" for my legs..~
every night have to apply this
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
V

-Deep Heat-
*something like Yoko Yoko*



on my legs to reduce the pain and tiredness,
it works on my legs
because the next morning I feel so much better
& painless



Hope to get more jobs (part time/freelance because I'm still a student)
and get more experiences..
& of course the MONEY~
need some extra pocket money~




^^



Enjoy people!
Stay tune!



xoxo

~you know you love me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails