Translate

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Finally~~ ♥♥♥


It has been a while since the last time I've attended any event,
due to all the hectic college life,
living so far away,
and time is really precious..


Here is the update that I've promise
*wink*
sorry for the delay~

=.=




Firstly, I would like to thanks Nuffnang
for the invitation to
.
.
.
.
.
.
V
Playboy Fragrances for Women
public launch~
@ Mid Valley Center Court
On 23th April 211 @ 2pm


*Goodies*

*Playboy fragrances for women is here!*



It was an awesome experience!


#Jacqueline and I got our number


Met few female blogger
as this event is for GIRLS~
^^

#Jacqueline and I

#Shannon, me & Jacqueline


Blogger can choose any of the following 'P'
& dress up according to their own interpretation of 6'P's
* Perfect dress
* Precious stone
* Pent house
* Platinum card
* Posh car
* PLAYBOY Fragrances for Women
- Play It Lovely
soft, sweet. feminine
- Play It Sexy
daring & flirtatious
- Play It Spicy
hot & naughty


There are 3 rounds of challenges,
1. a small cat walk
2. answer why choose the particular 'P'
& pick a question and answer it
3. get shoppers to vote for YOU



ONLY one winner,
walk away with Burberry sling bag
that is worth RM2000+


#Us with our token of appreciation

#Winner- Mandy



I was s shy during the event,
because I'm not that confident,
trying to have fun,
I feel like is a mini beauty pageant..
@.@
WOW!


Kept looking at other pretty female blogger!
*evil laugh*
However, it was an awesome experience,
fun and interesting..


Last but not least,
Thanks to my dear for this DSLR camera,
and my younger brother for accompanying me
& helping me to snap few shots of the event..







Enjoy people!
Stay tune!



xoxo

~you know you love me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails