Translate

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Come Home Running ♥♥♥


D E A R D I A R Y,
this my first time addressing my blog post as
my dairy..

Actually,
my blog has always been my lil public dairy,
which i share my thoughts,
my daily event,
what's happening around me,
within me..~

I still believe,
that everyone have which is a part of them,
that they would like make it as a private (privacy)~

So yeah,
I know and you know,
^^

I also believe,
and encourage,
or even recommend everyone
to have a lil dairy~

It doesn't have to be
a dairy that states everything you do, said,
thought, and etc~

Just write it whenever you feel like writing,
I feel that's a healthy way to release you feeling,
stress and sadness..~

Nevertheless, everything that made you happy!

So here is my lil short dairy,
this month is not the happiest month for me,
things happens,
I won't doubt that
but it all happened together!

I cant please everyone,
I cant solve all my and others' problem,
I've my own way to deal with it,
I also don't know what to do~!

H E L P !

Praying hard for everything will change,
be better,
back to normal,
where it belongs..

Another thing is,
Why cant people be more responsible,
mean what they said,
promise is promise!

Just don't understand why!
never seen such people in my life,
treat people so badly and still expect people to
perform beyond what they can in their work performances..

Have you not learn what is Vroom's expectancy theory?
or what-so-ever theory?
=.='''

oh.. nevermind~
I don't think you'll understand..~

W H A T E V E R !

I also believe in
K A R M A


I don't even wanna waste my beloved energy
to be mad..


ThAnKs FoR rEaDiNg My PoSt
ReAlLy ApPrEcIaTe It A lOt






CoMe HoMe RuNnInG
by

C H R I S T O M L I N



Enjoy people!
Stay tune!


xoxo

~you know you love me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails