Translate

Monday, April 12, 2010

Suffocating..~~

I can't believe I'm starting my new blog with a sad mood..

Like what my post title..
I feel so suffocated..

I just don't understand why
why is this happen to me only?

where else the other does that..
maybe is because they don't know
about it..

I don't feel trusted by them
they say that I should tell them what I was actually doing on the computer..

what is this mean..??
I'm no different from a prisoner

where is the trust..??
last time they didn't mention it..

Is not that I want to despise them
but I feel is just too much..
They don't even know college life is like that..
why can't they be more understanding..



Sigh..
what they know is to take care of him

I really want a out


*Pray hard*


~you know you love me~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails