Translate

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair conjunction with the Largest Blogger's Gathering

On 17th of April
@ Berjaya Time Square
from 10am to 5pm

Thanks to Nuffnang
My dear and me have the chance attend the event org
anized by Nuffnang

It was the "Largest Blogger's Gathering"

and it was recorded in the Malaysia Book of Records
I'm honored to be part of this event

I know that i had a great time there and met new friends as well..
Mua

Adrian

Niki Chong and Adrian
Me and Niki Chong
We are part of it..~~!
Cayenne, me and Xin Hui
Xin Hui, Cayenne, ShaolinTiger, Me

the Gatsby Babes..

the Street Fair Games..

Me on the wall climb..

Gifts that we collected on the day..

Me and dear at the end of the day..

Tired after the whole day event..
but have tons of fun..~~!!

~you know you love me~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails