Translate

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Random into Something..



As it is known
my finals are next week..
which is very stressful because the first paper is the subject
which I suffer to understand the most
"MICROECONOMICS"

But on top of it
I tried to chill because I don't want all my pimple popping out..

I just finish watching Project Alpha
from the first episode to the latest episode
I learn something new from watch the episodes
I also laugh a lot because it is just hilarious
and get to know some famous blogger too..

here is some sneak peak..










for more you can click here
projectalpha.ruumz.com
or catch them on Facebook
Project Alpha


~you know you love me~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails