Translate

Thursday, July 11, 2013

It's Time to Drop Like It's Hot with Glenmorangie

Ola!


Here I am,
sitting down in front of the computer,
looking at the screen with a blank mind..
Well, is not entirely blank..more like to many things running through my head at once..



Well,
It's Time..
It's time for me to be back to the education life,
having almost 2 months of holidays really made me so so so lazy~
*giggle*

But I did occupied my time with different things
and did some reading - books and online..


One thing that got screwed up is my biological clock for sleeping and eating time~
Is super weird..
I feel like I'm a night ghost & also hungry ghost AT NIGHT!!! 
I guess now I know WHEN and WHAT I do that cause me those extra weights!
Oh well,
many people say that I should add a few pound though~
LOL
Happy now?


This week will be my last week of freedom of doing nothing (about college/study stuff)..
Will definitely spend the last Friday well!
Wanna know what I'm gonna do this Friday?
I'm gonna go bungee jump!
NAH, JUST KIDDING
I'm got small guts!
^-^



I will DROP LIKE IT'S HOT WITH GLENMORANGIE!
that will be happening at Neverland this Friday [12/07/2013]
It will be a night filled with crunking hip hop beats, R&B grooves, and Glenmorangie single malt whisky!


Doesn't that gets you excited?
I think this will
l
l
l
l
V
A night featured Thailand most in-demand DJ

DJ Roxy June


Dance performances by Elexcoldxhot



& models in body-painted graffiti!!



Visit Neverland now and participate in the ongoing Glenmorangie promotion by purchasing one (1) bottle of Glenmorangie - get 2 invites, or two (2) bottle of Glenmorangie - get 5 invites..


Direct your enquiries to Glenmorangie Malaysia Facebook page


I'm so stoke for it, as this would be my first time!
Its gonna set the roof on fire! 


See you guys there!



Till then,
Stay tune,
Stay awesome!

Happy Thursday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails