Translate

Monday, July 22, 2013

Get Rid Of Your Monday Blues

YES,
is Monday already~


Woah! July is almost coming to an end,
time really flies..
oh well,
we got to live our lives to the fullest..
Never regret what made you SMILE


Recently I've posted (few pictures) of my colored contact lens,
I know I'm not that into contact lens when it was so popular during my high school years.
I always have phobia of eye infection or something horrible will go wrong..



Early this year,
I decided to give it a try,
I started off with a clear contact lens.
It is almost feels like you're trying to poke your eyes!
LOL
After a few attempts I've got used to it.



Previously, I've posted on my Instagram a photo of my colored contact lens which is the FreshLook Colorblends in Brown.
*Playing safe with the first color*


Looks can be different not only by what you wear (outfit), accessories, bags and shoes.
Dress up your eyes too!
^-^


Do I look scary here?
LOL
Got my new contact lens last week - FreshLook ColorBlends in Sterling Grey.
and decided to play (wear it) with it~
I definitely look different (maybe because I'm fully aware of the contact lens).
Happy with the color!!
Nowadays,
everything is so convenience which is just one click away to get out items delivered to our doorstep, which Glasses Online Malaysia has more than contact lens.


There are many brands of Sunglasses, Glasses and Contact Lens to choose from which features various well-known brands such as Ray Ban, Gucci and many more.


Remember to LIKE their Facebook Page:


Saved the best for last for all of you lovelies!
Now you can shop at Glasses Online Malaysia for new Sunglasses, Glasses and/or Contacts lens with RM 20 discount from your total purchase (entitle for RM 100 and above)

VOUCHER CODE : GOsandy20




Happy *No-More-Blues* Monday!


Till then,
Stay tune,
Stay Awesome.


Instagram: @sandyryang
Twitter: @SandyRyanG



6 comments:

  1. haha so good can play with different color of lenses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Day! Nice Blog! Keep blogging!
    (Clicked on your NN adverts) ✿◕‿◕✿

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :D
    <3 you too have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails