Translate

Monday, July 15, 2013

Drop Like It's Hot With Glenmorangie



I love Friday!
Don't you agree with me?
Well, who doesn't love Friday?
Here's what happen last  Friday.



It was ORANGIE OF HOTNESS!
okay, I'm not sure whether it sound right or not, but who cares!
I had cray cray fun and it was my first time to attend Glenmorangie event!



Thanks to Manoah & Glenmorangie Malaysia for the invitation! 


Arrived at the venue which was at Neverland Club Kuala Lumpur around 10pm ish~
We got the COOL ORANGE GLASSES with LIGHTS!
Got our swag on with that..
Oh well,
the night pretty soon started like I expected too!
With the pretty girls and handsome guys..


Non-stop performance throughout the night~
and there is some picture of the night!



w/ Joanna, Ashley, Yukiko, Cindy, Yumi, Julie, Samantha & Jessy

Thorn among the roses :)
Ashley, Joanna, Me, Yeeing, Yukiko, Yumi, Julie, Ben Dan (KahMon) & Charmaine
with Ashleigh 
 

Simon, Ryan & Nate

Presenting you with the Glenmorangie yo!
Got photo bomb by Ryan~ LOL


Ashley, Me, Ryan, Jaz, Yeeing & KahMon ;)

W/ the sexy in red~ Julie 

Ashley got her swag face on & Yeeing's super excited face!
LOL

The pretty Zana and the man Don
^-^

Eric got his swag on with Jaz

W/ Yeeing a.k.a Rachel 


w/ the man Don~

W/ Ashley 

Yeeing, Me, Jaz, Ashley & Yukiko 

Later that night, DJ Roxy June took over the stage

Us girls giving flying kiss~
LOL
Thanks to Manoah & Glenmarangie Malaysia 

*Photo credits to Jaz Khai Photography*

The night was filled with performance, mingling around & networking with friends, music and nevertheless with Glenmorangie. 


Had so much fun till I forget I wasn't feeling well,
okay, maybe that's the reason why I was acting "weird"
LOL *just kidding*
Glad I made it for the event.


Till then,
Stay tune,
Stay awesome.


Twitter: @SandyRyanG
Instagram: @sandyryang
Follow me on my blog too~



No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails